Friday, May 9, 2014

Well, I love Fridays. Fridays are the best day of the week. Tonight's FNL. I want to go. But the draft is also today. What should I do?!?!?!?!?! I want to go to FNL. But I don't want to miss the Draft. Should I just watch the draft online. Ya that's what I'll do. I hope the draft is online. 2:30 to go.  My friend Joe is writing to . Everyone in the class is writing. Mr. J is making us. Less than to minutes. What to do, what to do, what to do. Oh ya. THE LIONS ARE IDIOTS. They chose a tight end. WE NEED SECONDARY. The owners an idiot. ( No offense) We have to many weapons on offense we need a safety. Or a corner. At least a SECONDARY PERSON. That's all folks.  Actually, maybe not. Mr. J's making us type for 5 more minutes. I have a lot of friends. I can name 2 that are really close friends, Kyle, and Joseph. There always there for me. THE LIONS OWNER IS AN IDIOT. WE HAVE 2 great tight ends but not any defense . Defense wins championships. We have 1 good person on defense. Ndamonaking Suh. But he's a DT( Defensive tackle) for crying out loud. WE NEED SECONDARY. We have Chris Houston who is the best corner on the team. WE NEED SECONDARY. That's all folks.

The draft for 2014.






Lions 2014 Draft pick. Tight End


nfl.com

1 comment:

  1. You are really behind in your five minutes writing and You posted on my blog so I am posting on yours. Yah that was a stupid draft.

    ReplyDelete