Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5.28.14

Prompt: Do you think this book is a realistic account of that historical time period? Why or Why not? Provide evidence to support your thinking



Yes, I do think this is a realistic account of historical time period. I mean, it could of happened, but I bet it wasn't the same names or same place. It could of happened somewhere else and to other people. But I doubt that exact place, or the exact people. It could of happened to other people so it is a realistic account of history. This could of happened on a daily bases. This actually probably happened to someone that I was related to. Or anyone else. I mean there are some real people in there, like George Washington. Other than that, I don't see anything that can make it less true.

No comments:

Post a Comment